FINANCIAL RECOVERY FROM COVID-19. ELIMINATE YOUR DEBT! Is your financial life impacted by COVID-19? Do…
Debt Settlement through Solutions™ Credit Counselling Service Inc. is a very safe and viable alternative to a bankruptcy or a consumer proposal and can reduce your debt by up to 80%. The goal of Debt Settlement is to reduce your debt significantly within a short period of time so you can move on with your life and gain financial security through the savings.
Solutions™ Debt Settlement is not a loan, and it is not a monthly payment plan like our Government Approved Debt Relief Management Programs. It is suitable for clients who have or can get a lump-sum of money available to pay their creditors. Solutions™ will negotiate with your creditors to settle your debt as low as 25% of the current balance.
Advantages of Solutions™ Debt Settlement
- We work to get you the lowest settlement possible because we work for you, not your creditors. We do not receive funding from banks or any other creditors. We provide completely unbiased service to our clients. Our fee is included in your settlement payment – one low payment covers everything.
- We are a Canadian Government licensed and bonded company. Lately, the Government of Canada has been issuing consumer alerts about questionable American Debt Settlement companies on a regular basis.
See more information on Debt Settlement companies and services to beware of
- We do not charge retainer fees, any kind of upfront fees, or ask you to contribute to a “savings” account.
- Free consultation. No fees are payable until Solutions™ negotiates satisfactory Debt Settlement amount for you.
- Canadian creditors know and work with us.
- Your debt settlement funds are paid to your creditors upon receipt of the signed acceptance of the proposal, so there will be no late payments, and no late fees or additional interest charged to you.
How Debt Settlement Works
At Solutions™ Credit Counselling and Debt Consolidation we walk with you through every step of the process:
- Contact us by calling Toll Free 1(877) 588-9491 or filling out the Debt Settlement Questionnaire to see if you qualify.
- Our staff will review your current financial situation and contact you within 24 hours.
- If approved you submit a lump-sum payment to us “In Trust” and we work directly with your creditors.
- Solutions™ negotiates to lower the principal and interest on your debt by up to 70% with your creditors.
- We contact you for your approval of the debt settlement amount.
- Your settlement is paid out to your creditors within 5 business days of acceptance. Any remaining funds will be returned to you.
- Our staff will send you a completion package for all Debt Settlement accounts.
Fill out our Quick Form, or call Toll Free 1-877-588-9491 to speak with a credit counsellor today about debt settlement or other debt solutions.
If you have made an agreement with a Debt Settlement company and have experienced an unfortunate or unforeseen situation please contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-588-9491. We may be able to help you resolve any issues.