About Our President
Margaret Johnson has over 36 years of industry experience in the field of Credit and Debt Counselling. She started her own company Solutions™ Credit Counselling Service Inc. in 1999 because she felt there was a clear void in the industry for honesty and integrity in offering 100% confidential and unbiased Credit Counselling, Debt Management and Credit Education services.
Today, it is still the only independent agency of its kind in Canada working for you with your creditors.
Margaret Johnson is an Insolvency Counsellor registered by Industry Canada.
She is the President of The Canadian Association of Independent Credit Counselling Agencies.
- Member - Vancouver Insolvency Discussion Group
- Charter Member - Canadian Insolvency Foundation
- Member - Association for Financial Counselling and Planning Education
- Member - Association of Credit and Collection Professionals - ACA International
- Former Vice President of Credit Professionals International (CPI)
- Member of the CPI board - 9 years
- Former Director - Surrey Public Library
- Volunteer - The Union Gospel Mission
- Volunteer - The Elizabeth Fry Society
- Volunteer and Mentor - Dress for Success Vancouver
- Volunteer - Corrections Canada, Youth Secure Detention Centre
- Volunteer - HRDC Self Employment Entrepreneurial Development Society
- Volunteer - Womens Network to Work Program
- Margaret Johnson is a two-time nominee for Entrepreneur of the Year, and a dedicated community leader.
Margaret in the Media
Margaret Johnson is more than happy to assist publications, comment and report on matters of debt and credit as they affect the Canadian consumer, having been quoted and featured in Canadian publications. She has written several articles on Credit Counselling and continues to write a popular advice column to promote Credit Education as a part of healthy living.
Margaret is proud to have been a presenter at the Chapters of Health national seminar series.
Read more about Margaret, Credit Counsellor.
If you find yourself struggling to make even the minimum payments on your debt you need professional help! Don’t wait! Call Solutions Credit Counselling at 1(877) 588-9491 or fill out our Debt Consolidation Questionnaire and get your Free Credit Counselling Advice today.